Thursday, 9 September 2010

Not the office

There have been comments that my diary suggests I am never in my office. This would be true as I don't really have one anymore. But doesn't mean I don't work. It's best I don't have an office because I make mess and can't ever find anything.

My glamorous assistant Maxine has the office - tidy office - though she is, like me, pretty mobile.

I have always travelled a lot and travel keeps my mind working. And mobility is so easy now. I write this and most things on a Blackberry. And I am now the proud possessor of an iPad which allows me to do everything I once might have needed an office for.

I am encouraged in this by an article Rocketman sent me; Goodbye to the Office

So, to be clear, I write a lot, I talk a lot, but I do it wherever. Which right now is outside Oxenholme station, not that that is relevant.

It has also been said that my Diary could talk about wines a bit more. Fair enough but then I write about wines 90% of the time ... everywhere else. Here is other stuff, though I try and keep it relevant and not get too self-indulgent. Let me know if I fail.

Visit laithwaites.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment