Sorry to have left you so long, but in my absence Helen and Anne seem to have provided much more exciting and wine-relevant words than I manage most days.
Anyway, all rejuvenated, no longer feeling I'd be lucky to see out the month, plunged back in yesterday.
Behind on my writing so head down and scribble piece about upcoming sailing of our Chai's brilliant 2009 Castillon by river and sea to London. I had to explain ....why? And why I've done it before. Twice.
Takes much thinking and deep thought. Luckily Max calls to remind me am due in office to meet some of my lovely girls.
Yep, this guy has all that wine plus all these girls and gets paid for it.
With Niki, it’s website; shows me the latest on the new site due soon which looks so different and ... really useful. Says people are now actually reading my blog (so must keep on) and watching the videos... though Hugh's outselling me three to one. Yes, well.
Then Susan comes to talk shops and events. Many people are only vaguely aware we have shops. That's going to change with Susan. Many people were not aware of our Travelling Wine Circus (not actually what we call it ... just the way I see it). Again, that will change. As you'll see tomorrow when you get the latest List. Or 'part-list-part-magazine' as I now see it.
Featuring 'TV's lovely Oz Clarke'... instead of me! Like that French chap last time.
What is this? You take a little holiday and they swap you for a Celeb. It’s a 'one-off', Oz. Push me too far and I'll tell the world about some goings-on at the Vintage Fest in your youth).
Then, a lovely girl who's been with us, thick and thin, success and disasters, for 32 years comes to say goodbye. Tears all round.
Then Susan, Anne, Abi and more - with even a bloke or two - for this week's planning on The Great Claret Voyage.
Then with Emma to see the upcoming List/Mags and get my writing orders. Work work work.
But there is more daylight. Have you noticed? It’s just started to show. At last.
Visit laithwaites.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment